An independent time study has recently been conducted on the usefulness of a digital service process. Several car companies were compared with each other and the differences between a paper aftersales process and a digital aftersales process became clear.
- The average time spent per order processing (from appointment to invoice) is
almost 28% lower in a digital process than in a paper process.
- The turnover per work order in the digital process is no less than 36% higher than in the paper process!
In addition, the study drew the following conclusions:
- The digital process steps show a time saving of 28% and 16% fewer meters walked.
- In the digital process, more time is spent on customer contact, especially during acceptance/issuance.
- Working digitally shows a 36% higher work order amount.